25 G SFP28
Overview of our passive SFP28 DACs
|Part Number||Length m||Conductor AWG|
|L45593 - C224 - B50||5||26|
|L45593 - C224 - B30||3||26|
|L45593 - C224 - D30||3||30|
|L45593 - C224 - D20||2||30|
|L45593 - C224 - D10||1||30|
|L45593 - C224 - D5||0.5||30|
DAC (direct attach copper) cable systems for SFP28 interfaces
SFP28 (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) or 25GBASE-CR4 was designed for differential I/O interconnections for servers, routers, switches and storage systems. Our active and passive SFP28 copper cables minimise cost, power and latency in the connection of network ports used in high density data centres and high performance computing environments. They confirm to IEEE 802.3bj, SFF 8402, InfiniBand and the 25 Gb/s Ethernet network protocol. We provide SFP28 DAC cables in AWG sizes 26 and 30 as passive solutions with transmission lengths of up to 5 m.
Our SFP28 copper assemblies are constructed with ParaLink® copper cables using our unique skin-foam-skin dielectric technology. This dielectric technology enables optimum flexure performance over a small bending radius, while maintaining up to a 10 percent lower insertion loss than the industry average.
All our active and passive SFP28 DAC assemblies are available with halogen or lead-free unique elastomer outer jackets and certified according to UL 13 CL2 in compliance with CSA FT4.
- Supporting 25 Gb/s over 6 m/16 ft (passive) and 15 m/49 ft (active)
- Designed with ParaLink® copper bulk cables
- Industry leading signal integrity with low NEXT, FEXT, insertion loss and jitter
- Superior mechanical performance
- Optimized paddle card design for passive and active assemblies with repeater or retimer
- Conforming to SFF 8402, IEEE 802.3bj and InfiniBand
- Low power consumption
- Customized solutions available