The need of long link lengths with low power consumption demands high performance connections. By combining our high speed and fiber expertise 'we turn high speed into light speed'.
Our Active Optical Cables (AOCs) feature:
- superior signal integrity for 25, 100 and 400 Gbit/s
- low power consumption
- channels are containing a retiming CDR
- OEM qualified backshells conforming SFF, QSFP-DD MSA, OSFP MSA
- proper fiber and cable design with extensive fiber optic expertise
- increased link lengths up to 100 m (328 ft)
- low weight and cable diameter
- hot pluggability
- RoHS compliance
- UL certified cables (OFNR, OFNP)
High speed with light speed
Our AOCs transmit secure and at the speed of light:
25 to 400 Gbit/s and beyond with increased link length and lowest power consumption.
25 to 400 Gbit/s and beyond
We offer optimum signal integrity with excellent electrical to optical conversion. Our optical engines and PCBs are designed in collaboration with design experts and tailored to our fiber optic cables and OEM qualified backshells.
Increased link length
Our OM3, OM4 and OM5 fiber optic cable design allows AOC link lengths of 100 m (328 ft) and more. Superior mechanical robustness and small diameters enable optimum cable management.
Low power consumption
Our AOC products are low-power interconnections securing most energy efficient data center operation.